Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. is the official distributor of MAP Protein products in Asia. Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. is incorporated in Singapore under company number 201001510E with its registered office and trading address at 2 Leng Kee Road, #04-08, Thye Hong Center, Singapore 159086. (”Verita Quantum Health”, “Verita”, “We” and “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Technologies we use, including social media platforms, store data on your web browser or device. Identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
In some instances we may not have a choice and, in order to provide you with an effective and easy service collecting information on your use, is necessary. Please note that cookies help us provide, protect and improve our Services, such as by personalizing content, tailoring and measuring ads, and providing a safer experience. While the cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update our Services, we use the following cookies:
- Mandatory cookies: These are cookies that are required by us or the technology we use for the operation of our website. We cannot do away with them and they include, for example, cookies that permit you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: This information helps us to provide you with more relevant marketing information – we collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Marketing We obtain information from cookies to help us make recommendations to you of our services and that of other businesses and organizations products, services or causes they promote that may be of interest to you.
Third Party/Embedded Content:
Our sites make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of our website visitors. We use social media platforms such as Facebook (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content such as YouTube. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from us or third-party companies we use and social media platforms through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe or through your mobile device settings. Please note ad blockers and tools that restrict our cookie use may interfere with these controls.
More Information About Online Advertising:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
Browser Cookie Controls:
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material. Certain social media platforms may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use.
9th May 2019